Google
 
Web jeansouc.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 09, 2006

You've Been Tagged

Apparently, I have been tagged (by Free Cedar) and now my punishment is to answer the following questions ;)
So here goes

1- Do you like the look and the contents of your blog?

I'm deeply in love, head over heels.

2- Does your family know about your blog?

hmmm.. using my name and family name doesn't exactly qualify as camouflage.

3- Can you tell your friends about your blog? Do you consider it a private thing?

My friends know about it. They are my main inspiration through our discussions.

4- Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog? or you try to discover new blogs?

Depends on the time I have on my hands. This might come as a shocker to you, but I do not live off my blog, so I have to go work sometimes..

5- Did your blog positively affect your mind? Give an example.

The blog is an internal product of my brain. As such, it cannot have a great effect on it.

6- What does the number of visitors to your blog mean? Do you use a traffic counter?

The number of visitors means that I am not insane as in talking to myself all the time.
I use a traffic counter.

7- Did you imagine how other bloggers look like?

Not really.. why, are they ugly ?? What am I missing ?

8- Do you think blogging have any real benefit?

can't say, haven't been following the Dow Jones and the Nasdaq lately..

9- Do you think that the blogsphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world?

Yes, all bloggers are mysterious wanderers who only come out at night, and eat off bats. We also have 3 eyes.

10- Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them.

Some scare me because I see how extrem and stupid they are. Many bloggers have never set foot outside their country, regardless what this country is. With such bloggers, you are guaranteed to read some funny but scary stuff. I do not avoid them, they say know your ennemy.

11- Do you think that criticizing your blog is useful?

No, my blog is perfect. I know the blogger, he is perfect too.
Before I start getting more hate mail, I am kidding !
Criticism can be useful, it has been in many cases for me, but it can also be futile.

12- Have you ever thought about what happen to your blog in case you died.

No, I am immortal.
Brother of duncan McLeod, from the clan McLeod. Jean McSouc at your service.

13- Which blogger had the greatest impression on you?

Jean Souc. (read, noone paid me enough to write their name here)

14- Which blogger you think is the most similar to you.

Duncan McLeod.

15- Name a song you want to listen to?

Princes of the Univers by Queen.

16- Ask five bloggers to answer these question on their blogs?

I do not need 5 more ennemis writing me hate mail !
Feel free to put yourself in this list, in the comment section, and consider yourself tagged by me.
So here goes for me:

1. Homer Jay Simpson
2. Stanley "Stan" Marsh
3. Cartman
4. Luke Skywalker
5. Antonio "Scarface" Montana

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"I do not need 5 more ennemis writing me hate mail !"

Does that mean I've made an enemy?;)

11:40 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

oh, we've got a smart one here ;)

Just kidding free cedar !
No of course not !

to prove it to you, I am on very good terms with late antonio scarface montana, and homer jay simpson.

12:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear this :))

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have very much helped me with a source of the information.
- jeansouc.blogspot.com e
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

digital camera review


camera canon digital



casio digital camera


panasonic digital camera software

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home